International Students

Foreign students may be asked to submit a transcript of completed secondary studies and/or related courses accompanied by a certified translation in English.

Mandl may also require evidence of English language ability from all international students whose native language is not English. Such evidence may include a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or a notarized evaluation by an appropriate functionary of a U.S. bi-national cultural center (which evaluated the candidate’s ability to undertake a program of college-level study taught entirely in English).

* Mandl is authorized under Federal law to enroll F-1 nonimmigrant students