As we continue to respond to COVID-19, we want to ensure that our campus environment is safe and welcoming. Please check back often for our latest guidance and support. We acknowledge and understand the stress and anxiety that so many of us are experiencing, which is why it is so important that we remain patient with ourselves and kind to one another. We wish you the best for 2022 – 2023 academic year!
Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is the single most important step students, faculty and staff can take to end this pandemic for good! Students must present or email proof of vaccination prior to the start of the semester to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students that choose not to get vaccinated, must present proof of negative Rapid or PCR test every two weeks.
All faculty are mandated to be vaccinated and boosted.
Mandl requires that everyone, regardless of vaccination status:
• Wear a facemask inside all classes and the campus offices. This includes while taking classes, working in a non- enclosed space such as a library cubicle or other open seating, regardless of physical distance from others
• Wear a mask outdoors on campus when unable to maintain physical distance from others.
DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS if you:
• Feel ill, even if symptoms seem minor;
• Have been in contact and exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID;
• Test positive for COVID, regardless of whether you are symptomatic or not;
• Test for COVID due to one of the above three situations and are awaiting results
• Immediately notify email@example.com if you test positive.
What happens if I test positive for COVID?
If you tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed with a previous/current positive case or have experienced symptoms for the past 15 days or traveled to any of the states within the USA or outside the United States with high infection rates:
1. Please provide a recent negative PCR test to be able to return to campus. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, shortness of breath, fatigue & muscle aches, abdominal discomfort, and diarrhea) please inform your instructor and your primary care physician.
3. Follow CDC protocol – https://www.cdc.gov/
Please reach out to your instructors for further assistance or inquiries regarding missed classes, assignments, and tests.